Your Path to Success
Types of Members
- Dual Membership
- Group Membership
Letters to Boss - Why You Should Join MPI
Join now - https://www.mpiweb.org/members
Getting to Know MPI
Meeting Professionals International (MPI) is the largest and most vibrant global meeting and event industry association. The organization helps its members thrive by building human connections through knowledge and ideas, relationships, and marketplaces. MPI membership is comprised of approximately 18,500 members belonging to 70 chapters and clubs in 22 countries worldwide. Visit www.mpiweb.org.
MPI Vision & Mission
To provide MPI members, chapters and the global meeting and event community with innovative and relevant education, networking opportunities, business exchanges, and to act as a prominent voice for the promotion and growth of the industry.
MPI Global Benefits
- Meet local colleagues and potential clients
- Attend networking or special events, seminars, regional conferences, certification study groups
- Local educational opportunities
- And more....
MPI Member Directory
Grow your client base or connect with peers through MPI's Directory. You’ll have unlimited use and can search for members, send messages, and see who else is connected.
MPI Supplier Marketplace
Comprehensive guide to finding everything you would need to plan a meeting or event around the world!
MPI's Family of Publications
- Award-winning magazine The Meeting Professional™
- MPIpulse weekly e-newsletter
- MPIspotlight bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Blogs and Message Boards
MPI Speaker Resource
- Recently launched
- Members get MPI Verified speakers who are fellow members, subject matter experts, and provide discounts.
MPI Career Connections
- Members can post new jobs, surf jobs as they are added or even add your own resume
- Members see new job postings instantly, where as non-members see them after two weeks
- CMM Designation Program - the first and only collaborative designation for meeting and travel professionals
- Learn critical business skills like risk mitigation, business analytics and compliance, strategic negotiation and more
- More details at www.mpiweb.org/CMM
- CMP Resources
- Study Groups, Professional Development on Demand, Online transcript & discount on CMP Study Kit
- MPI Health Care Meeting Compliance Certificate
- Focus on areas such as; compliance management skills, terminology, process reporting, Transfer of Values, compliance regulations
- Designed for the working adult and can be completed in 4-hour session
- Will provide you with HMCC credentials
The MPI Foundation fuels the growth and advancement of MPI members by providing them with professional development and career opportunities through grants and scholarships. The MPI Foundation propels the meeting and event industry forward by funding research initiatives that support the strategic plan of MPI.
- Grants for chapter
- Professional development scholarships for members
- Pan industry research
- More details at www.mpiweb.org/Foundation/Home
Commitment to Global Education
- World Education Congress
- European Meetings & Events Conference
- IMEX America Smart Monday powered by MPI
- Incentive Works - Canada Meetings & Events Show
- HSMAI's Meet
MPI RISE Awards
Recognizing Industry Success & Excellence
- 3 award categories: Individuals, Communities and Organizations
Strategic Meetings Management
Online library of resources, more details at www.mpiweb.org/Portal/Research/SMM/SMMLibrary
- A quarterly report on industry trends which is one of the most watched reports used by executives and independent planners to help them prepare for the future
- Focuses on current and future trends that affect our profession and allows you to adjust your businss before issues arise
MPI Member Services