Spotlight your company and help support MPI Washington State Chapter!
The Raffle Committee is soliciting donation items for the MPI Washington State Chapter Educational Programs, the Strictly Social networking events, and our Annual Gala & Silent Auction. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your company or organization to our Chapter's members, and also to support us as we raise money for our Chapter's Scholarship Fund and the MPI Foundation. Each company or organization that donates a raffle item will be recognized at the event for their generosity and contribution.
Suggested donations include:
* Hotel or resort stays (including out-of-state)
* Dining certificates
* Sports, concerts and/or theater tickets
* Art/gift baskets
* Anything that will drive raffle ticket sales!
Sponsorships at Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver levels may also be obtained by donating items based on the following criteria. Note: this does not apply to Bronze level sponsors or Partners:
1) Total annual raffle donations must be equal to or exceed the cash value of the sponsorship level.
2) One donation item must have a minimum value of $2000.
3) Sponsor must commit to items in advance for the 1-year sponsorship duration.
4) Expiration dates on donated items must be 1 year from the date of the raffle (not the donation).
5) Sponsorship Committee determines when/where the items are used for raffle (i.e. Gala, Silent Auction, etc.)
6) Qualification of items donated is up to the discretion of the Sponsorship Committee and is based on the needs of the Chapter.