RAFFLE DONATIONS The Raffle Committee is soliciting donation items for the MPIWSC Monthly Educational Programs, Strictly Social Networking events, and Annual Gala and Silent Auction. This is a great opportunity to spotlight your company or organization and to support MPIWSC as we raise money for the MPIWSC Scholarship Fund and MPI Foundation. Each company or organization that donates a raffle item will be recognized at the event for their generosity.
You can either complete the donation form below or send in the donation form to Lesley Young Cutler.
- Hotel or Resort Stays (including out of state)
- Dining certificates
- Sports, concerts and/or theater tickets
- Art/gift baskets
- Anything that will drive raffle ticket sales!
Raffle Sponsor New This Year! Sponsorships at Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond levels may be obtained by donating items based on the following criteria (does not apply to Bronze or Friends of MPIWSC):
- Total annual raffle donations must be equal to or exceed the cash value of the sponsorship level.
- One donation item must have a minimum value of $2,000.
- Sponsor must commit to items in advance for the one year sponsorship duration.
- Expiration dates on donated items must be one year from date of raffle, not date of donation.
- Sponsorship committee determines when/where items are used for raffle, gala, silent auction, etc.
- Qualification of items donated is up to the discretion of the Sponsorship Committee and is based on the needs of the Chapter.
Raffle Donation Form Please complete all fields.
|23607 Hwy 99, Suite 2C
Edmonds, WA 98026